Automated miniload system
With our automated miniload systems (AMS), you can meet even the highest customer requirements regarding delivery times and delivery quality. Thanks to their high-bay design and automation, they allow a very high volume utilisation and highest handling rates.
- A solution from a single source: In addition to rack construction, GALLER also supplies automated storage and retrieval systems, trays and gravity-free conveying and order picking technology.
- We cooperate with competent conveying technology and system integrators for the implementation
- including complete covering of the entire rack installation
AMS enable a very high volume utilisation thanks to high-bay design and automation.
Thanks to automation based on the “goods to man” principle, AMS achieve a very high picking performance.
The automated storage and retrieval system pulls the tray or container from the rack shelf onto the load handling device, brings it to the picking area (or onto a conveyor section to the picking zone) and also picks it up again there (“goods to man”). The automated storage and retrieval systems achieve high accelerations or speeds when moving, lifting and storing, so that very high handling rates can be achieved with an AMS. The load capacity of the automated storage and retrieval systems is usually between 50 and 300 kg.
Angled supports allow flexible storage of trays as well as containers.
AMS in a pallet rack silo
GALLER supplies trays and other storage containers for every material to be conveyed and for every task – as standard products or in customer-specific production.
Overview of the advantages of GALLER trays:
- Standardised trays for pull and telescopic technology up to specialised solutions
- Can be designed for stacking, with compartments and collars
- Load capacity up to 300 kg
- Dimensions according to customer requirements
- Avoidance of sharp edges
- Sheet steel, galvanised or powder coated according to RAL colours
- Stainless steel version possible
- Special solutions on request
Conventional pull technology
Tray with variable compartment dividers and anti-slip mats
Operation using integrated pull pockets at the corners
Continuous flow technology in the automated miniload system
- The flow channels are automatically filled by the automated storage and retrieval system.
- Manual picking is then performed from the flow channels.
- High performance due to automatic replenishment and short distances
- Containers are reliably braked before the stop.
- Stop rails for mounting “pick to light” displays
- Change channels enable return to the small parts storage area
Picking zone loaded by the AMS
AMS system with roller conveyors
Conveyor technology with separation according to AMS