Flow Rack / Push-Back Rack Trolley
Push-back and flow racks with our pallet roller conveyors enable optimum space utilisation by means of dynamic block storage. This also allows convenient monitoring of your inventories.
- Highly suitable for fast-moving items due to extremely efficient order picking
- Push-back rack: Last In – First Out
- Flow rack: First In – First Out, which is, for example, required for batches, expiry date and product series
- Our OMEGA pallet racks are optimally coordinated with the flow and push-back racks.
- Also available for outdoor applications.
- Due to their optimum utilisation of space, flow racks are frequently used in cold storage and freezing facilities.
Flow rack as buffer storage in a printing company
The space utilisation is similar to that of a block warehouse.
The smooth running support rollers of the roller conveyors from GALLER guarantee you trouble-free processes and a high degree of operational safety. Pallets weighing between 200 and 1,200 kg can run mixed in the same channel. If you use special pallets: We adjust our systems to them and test the smooth function in our GALLER test centre.
- Centrifugal brakes provide optimum regulation of the running characteristics of all pallet types and loads.
- The spring-loaded brake bearing guarantees optimum and constant braking performance.
- Every pallet is sure to reach the end stop thanks to the “dynamic pre-stopper”.
- Mechanical and pneumatic separators enable the pallets to be removed without dynamic pressure.
- The particularly stable design prevents damage from forklift tines.
- All components are suitable for low temperatures: brakes, ball bearings, rollers, gearboxes.
- The triple-divided floor mounted unloading section allows removal using a hand pallet truck.
- We also provide you with guaranteed operationally safe solutions for pallet cages, metal pallets, plastic pallets, half pallets and special pallets.
The basic principle of both systems is a compact rack block comprising channels that are side-by-side and above one another. The channels are equipped with support rollers that have a gradient of 4% so that the goods run through the channels automatically via gravity. Flow racks are loaded from one side and unloaded from the other side (First In – First Out). In the case of push-back racks, loading and unloading are carried out from the same side (Last In – First Out).
Flow and push-back racks are based on the OMEGA pallet rack system
Push-back racks with roof and walls at a beverage wholesaler
Storage according to the First In – First Out principle at a beverage wholesaler.
Pallet flow rack with order picking tunnel. Replenishment storage in batches at the top, order picking from the pallet in the tunnel at the bottom
Thanks to the load-bearing capacities of the Omega rack system, three roller conveyors can be implemented here side by side.
Non-powered gravity track as a staging area for HGV tours
Due to space utilisation of approximately 80%, the costs per cubic meter can be reduced in the low temperature warehouse.
Automatic filling of a flow rack, removal with a forklift
One complete HGV load pre-picked per roller conveyor