Order picking flow rack
When picking small parts or packages of any size, order picking flow racks from GALLER enable you to achieve a significant gain in efficiency. The flow racks provide you with continuous availability, very compact storage and a particularly high order picking rate for a very large number of items. The order picking flow racks allow the use of cartons, boxes or crates. We configure your individual order picking flow rack from different levels and channels that are equipped with roller rails. Our experts optimise the number and design of the levels ergonomically for the respective articles or containers and work tasks. Typical applications of our order picking flow racks are in shipping and web retailing, in the food industry, in white goods distribution centres or in provisioning in manufacturing and assembly.
- Flow racks basically work according to the First In – First Out principle.
- The flow channel is loaded on one side of the rack and unloaded on the other side.
- A flow rack can also be automatically loaded by automated storage and retrieval systems.
- The order picking flow racks can be designed as a standalone solution or – also retrofitted – integrated into pallet racks.
- Fatigue-free work thanks to accessories such as picking tray, handrail or step
Auffüllgasse eines Kommissionier-Durchlaufregals mit Reserve-Paletten
The racks can be adapted exactly to your task with a wide range of accessories.
GALLER flow racks provide you with these advantages
- Rollers are mounted on steel axles: best running properties, long service life, particularly quiet running with high load capacity (12 daN).
- 28 mm roller pitch: best running properties also with the smallest stored goods
- Highly conductive rollers (ESD version) available on request.
- Rack depths of up to 20 metres
- Brake rollers enable diverse applications: e.g. sorter buffers, supermarket applications, particularly high inclination or deep flow racks
- Brake rollers can be retrofitted
- The weight range provided by GALLER is unique on the market.
- individual guide rails for special applications
- very easy to assemble thanks to tool-free insertion of the beams, roller and guide rails
The stored goods automatically advance to the pick-up point via roller rails.
Picking levels with ergonomic access
Picking and provision warehouse of a food retail chain
Flow rack as supermarket
- Rack with Kanban principle
- Provision of goods at the work and assembly site
- First In – First Out principle of a large number of containers
- without dynamic pressure thanks to separator
- As supplement: Equipment of tugger trains for refilling
Racks using the Kanban principle optimise the processes in production and assembly.
Manual separator for removal of plastic containers without dynamic pressure and the possibility of recovery of the container
Continuous flow technology in the automated miniload system
- The flow channels are automatically loaded by the automated storage and retrieval system.
- Manual picking is then performed from the flow channels.
- High performance due to automatic replenishment and short distances
- Containers are reliably braked before the stop.
- Stop rails for mounting “pick to light” displays
- Change channels enable return to the small parts storage area
Picking zone loaded by the AMS
AMS system with roller conveyors