Multi-Storage Pallet Racks
Multi-storage pallet racks – the backbone of intralogistics
The OMEGA pallet rack is the basis of our versatile rack systems. Its flexibility and the rational design make it a core element for your individual storage solution.
- Enables the storage of a wide variety of load carriers (pallets, containers, pallet cages, corlettes, barrels, etc.)
- Lengthwise and crosswise storage of the load carriers
- Up to five pallets next to each other in one compartment
- Optionally in a welded model for additional stability and load capacity
- Surface treatment for each of your requirements: Sendzimir-galvanised, hot-dip galvanised, powder-coated or OR6000 for the highest level of corrosion protection worldwide
Multi-storage pallet rack for corlettes
Corlette storage with storage and removal via a narrow-aisle forklift
OMEGA pallet rack as a high-rise rack with inductively guided narrow-aisle forklift
Pallet racks with continuous gratings
Pallet rack in steel construction
For the storage of particularly heavy or bulky loads – as they are often found in steel construction – GALLER specially customised pallet racks. In this way, semi-finished products or even entire assemblies can also be stored in a space-saving and efficient manner.
Semi-finished products are stored safely and clearly on special load carriers in our heavy-load pallet racks.
Our racks for steel construction companies are also individually configured – in this case for the storage of bogies for rail vehicles.
Outdoor pallet rack/with roof and wall
Do you need a pallet rack system for your outdoor storage area? This is no problem with the robust OMEGA pallet rack! It also meets the significantly higher technical and structural requirements of outdoor use.
- For outdoor installation, we deliver OMEGA pallet racks with welded uprights and hot-dip galvanised as standard.
- You can choose from various roof and wall elements for protection against the weather.
OMEGA pallet racks can be equipped with various roof elements.
There is also a selection of various elements for the cladding of the rear and side walls.