The push-back trolley system is gentler on the stored goods and can be an alternative to simple push-back racking. It provides the same benefits and range of possible applications, but in addition, it allows the pressure-free storage of the goods.
Push-back and flow racks both have inclined roller lanes. The drawback of this system is that during storage and retrieval, the goods or pallets touch each other and the goods cannot be stored without dynamic pressure. The push-back trolley racking system combines the advantages of a roller rack with those of a drive-in rack where storage is on a level surface: With this system, the unit loads are put on trolleys with a level load deck.
Up to five trolleys can be used per lane.
GALLER trolleys – your benefits:
- Pallets of different types and in various conditions can be stored in one channel.
- The trolley supports all skids of the pallet.
- Low-maintenance system components that are easy to replace.
- The slight inclination of only 2.5 % reduces the dynamic pressure.
- Suitable for use in freezer warehouses.