Flexible in their application and combinable in any way, GALLER shelf racks are particularly suitable for non-palletised goods in small and very small containers. As a manual storage system, they are always used when many goods and small quantities have to be stored As goods are placed directly on the shelf, the small parts can be stored in containers and outer packaging as well as in loose form. The GALLER system allows the construction of multi-level rack systems.
- Rack heights between 1,800 mm and 7,500 mm, single or double-sided use
- The shelves are simply inserted into the load-bearing frames in 25 mm increments
- A highly comprehensive range of accessories enables a wide variety of uses
- Trouble-free, quick assembly and conversion if necessary
- The 25 mm insert grid enables optimisation of shelf heights
The GALLER shelf racks are individually adapted to the stored goods.
GALLER shelf racks provide a high degree of flexibility regarding storage items.
Variety of Shelves
- GALLER provides you with shelves in four widths and in various depths – individually tailored to your needs
- Two installation heights (25 mm and 40 mm) and four load capacities (85 kg, 150 kg, 250 kg, 330 kg)
Shelves 750, 1000, 1300, 1500 mm width and 300 – 1000 mm depth
Shelf Rack Systems, Multi-Level Systems
Classic two-level spare parts warehouse
Temporary storage for summer and winter tyres of a tyre service company