Mobile racks enable you to make excellent use of space and area in the warehouse, while allowing direct access to each stored pallet.
- Particularly suitable for rather low turnover rates
- Ideal in the cooling/refrigeration area, as the air is able to circulate freely between the goods
- ´Frequency-controlled motors enable smooth start-up and braking.
- The aisle width depends on the ability of the forklift to manoeuvre.
- Space saving up to 50%, and an increase of storage capacity of up to 100%
- Lower investment costs in buildings and operating costs due to the compact design
Frequency-controlled motors enable smooth start-up and braking.
Mobile racks enable an increase in storage capacity of up to 100%.
Mobile racks are OMEGA multi-storage pallet racks mounted on trolleys. They are driven by an electric motor. In this manner, the racks can be moved close together. In order to access a pallet, the forklift driver only opens a single rack aisle. This enables extremely compact storage, yet each individual pallet can still be accessed directly.
Mobile rack in the food industry: The high space utilisation enables a cost reduction for air conditioning.
Cantilever racks on trolleys
- Instead of pallet racks, trolleys can also be equipped with cantilever racks.
- The trolley is adapted to the individual designs.
- If the arm levels are connected by cross beams and shelves, then the result is a continuous storage level.
Mobile racks enable a high degree of utilisation of the available space.
Each storage space is directly accessible via the open aisle.